cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Meeting not remembering Time Zone

Andy75
Newcomer
Newcomer

When both another user and I try to schedule a meeting in the Workplace app, we have to select our Time Zone from the drop down menu every time.  We thought it defaulted to the Time Zone on the PC.  On both computers, checked PC and Zoom settings, switched Time Zones away and back, and restarted, but still not remembering.  Not a huge deal to switch, but would prefer to have default if possible.

5 REPLIES 5

jmurphy
Newcomer
Newcomer

we are having a similar issue, although I cannot replicate it myself.

JB22
Newcomer
Newcomer

This has been true for me since updating to version 6.1. I would identify this as a big deal - very cumbersome to scroll through the long list of time zones every time I schedule a meeting. Working on a Mac. 

KomalS8
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue with Time Zone already set in Profile, but App doesn't save it/display it unless chosen. Windows 10 system

tpapaleo

I'm seeing it with some folk as well and as soon as I updated my version to 6.1.0 I got hit with this as well. Some f the guys aren't seeing this mind you, we're getting sporadic reports on this.  Anyone from Zoom care to chime in?

jmurphy
Newcomer
Newcomer

I opened a ticket with zoom a few days ago - they replied back stating that they are aware of the issue and investigating.  will update here if zoom does not once they have some better info!