cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default host (when scheduling a meeting)

daveg21

Hi

I'm using a Workplace pro account for work.  We have a single licence.  When I'm signed in to the zoom app on my macbook and go to schedule a meeting, as soon as I enter an address into the 'attendees' field, zoom automatically  adds a particular colleague as the host of the meeting to the list of attendees.  Worse  - even if I delete this colleague from the list, and send the meeting out, it still has him as the host, and all of this is with his name and email address (i.e. not the email address connected to our pro-account) as the host.

I've scoured the internet and zoom for where this setting (presumably something like 'default host for meetings') might be, and simply cannot find a way of changing this - help!

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@daveg21 - Are you saying you are sharing a single license across multiple users?  If so, do you move the license around, or all sign in with shared credentials?  And are you also saying that the email being added is not actually associated to your colleague's work email address? 

I have not heard of this happening before, so it will take some research, but I want to make sure I am understanding the scenario.