cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding and unhiding frames from my students (but not from myself) on Whiteboard

milik
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey! Could you tell me please how to hide and unhide frames from my students? For example, I'm teaching a lesson and I created some frames with learning materials and exercises, but I also want to place the answers for myself (but I don't want students to see them). How do I do that? I've found the feature to hide/unhide frames, but when I hide the frame it becomes invisible for me too. Please help)

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

@milik - When you are sharing a whiteboard, it is completely shared, their currently is not way to lock content so others can't see it.  One possible solution for you is to associate a link to the frames to another document/board which the students do not have access to, so you would be the only one who would be able to navigate the links to the answers.

rainak
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi @milik , thanks for raising this issue, it's something we can definitely look into.

We're always seeking more feedback from our customers in the education sector, if you'd be willing to schedule a short call with the Whiteboard team to discuss what's working well or needs work for you, feel free to schedule one here!

Hi Rainak. I am trying to create a whiteboard where people can make their comments on post it notes anonymously, is there a way to do this yet using Zoom whiteboards?  We are exploring Imposter syndrome feelings so people won't comment if their names are visible.  Any help you can give me will be much appreciated. I used to use google Jamboard where this was possible but this is finishing in October so I can imagine there will be lots of Zoom users who would value this option too. (SalBeyer)