Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Agent Status automatically changing from Ready to Not Ready

mspunderwood
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there,

A couple of my contact centre agents have reported that their status changes automatically from Ready to Not Ready several times a day. They work in separate locations and one is a hybrid worker who says the issue occurs when in the office on the corporate network and when at home on their own internet.

Has anyone experienced this behaviour with Zoom Contact Centre?

Many thanks,

Matt.  

1 REPLY 1

jdott16
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hello   @mspunderwood

This is a difficult issue that will most likely require Zoom Support assistance to dive further into. Normally, when agents are automatically changed from Ready to Not Ready there are some network issues that are at play causing this. If your network team has not been engaged for the business side of this equation I would recommend engaging them with the times and engagement ID's that have been impacted. For users at home, verify if any VPNs are at play which can also cause this behavior. If there is no interference by the network firewall or proxies on either the business or home networks, 

I think that the next option would be to reach out to Zoom Support for further analysis and investigation. You can find out more on reaching support here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/contact?id=contact_us

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake