Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting - Zoom Phone - Questions & Feedback

ParaMike
Newcomer
Newcomer

Good morning all!

I'm looking at scheduling specific reports (by department or site) to be sent out to different areas of our business to streamline reporting analysis - instead of Management spending minutes or hours (I'm not kidding...) trying to decipher excel to filter by their relevant staff.

I'm seeking to

1: Confirm the current automated scheduling options does not allow site-based or department reporting?

2: If there's another way to achieve this automated reporting?

For reporting through the web interface, I am required to create a new role within the "Phone" section of Roles to grant members access to this functionality. This works well for logs and I can be site-specific, allowing management to swiftly view their divisions only - great!

However, for aggregated call reporting, I need to create a custom role in "All". This does not allow for site-specific or department scope under the role, meaning Management will receive a complete Group overview from multiple business lines instead of their relevant area.

I am aware we can filter once inside the report by site-specific, but this means some management will need to generate multiple reports daily across multiple sites (viewing yesterdays calls) - not very user-friendly or streamlined.

Next, I realise there are "Groups" we can leverage to try and achieve this level of reporting, but trying to add a Group is time-consuming and will require constant upkeep as it requires manual user-specific entry and not dymanic (not even a csv upload option). I can see Groups having great power, but I feel it's not quite there yet if intended to be used in a scenario like this.

I would be greatly appreciative if anyone can suggest some workarounds or perhaps a better approach to solving my business case, if possible.

Otherwise, it would be fantastic to know and see the above features being improved to streamline the reporting.

Cheers,

0 REPLIES 0