cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about a pro account

topher68atgmail
Newcomer
Newcomer

My question is simple - if one of my work accounts upgrades to pro and we are allowed 1-9 users, do those users get individual meeting id's and can they be in 2 different meetings at the same time? we only need 2 users but they need to run separate meetings at the same time. I only need local recording, most of the meetings would be maybe 1 or 2 invitees in a meeting. we don't need most of the features in pro, just more than i user and the ability to run close to 40 minutes without nag screen on  new meeting right away. (a 32 minute meeting gives us a 9 minute hold window if we try to start a new meeting within those 9 minutes. Any help would be appreciated. I searched for simultaneous users in the help section and got one user signing on to multiple devices at the same time. I'm looking for 2 users signing on to different meetings at the same time. 

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hello @topher68atgmail,

Only business plans allow for multiple concurring meetings, but we sell a plan like that. Your best bet is to get on a call or chat with our sales representatives. They are knowledgeable about all of the Zoom plans that we have available, and they will be able to solve this issue for you. If you only purchase one Pro license, you can add nine basic license users to your account, but those basic users will still have the 40-minute limit to their meetings, and they will not be allowed to join multiple meetings simultaneously. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?