cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Zoom Workplace does not launch meeting

SambaMystic
Newcomer
Newcomer

Zoom workplace thinks it's launching the meeting but it's not. This started maybe 4 to 6 weeks ago. I finally resort to the browser version and then about 30 minutes later, the workplace (tries) comes up but it's hanging. I click on settings and that hangs too so no way to clear cache.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling 64 bit. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling 32-bit. I've tried "cleanzoom.exe" before reinstalling. Nothing works. It does work on my phone (Android).

I have successfully used zoom on this laptop (Windows 11) for years. I have Windows 11 home. Version 10.0.22631

There is no help anywhere out there to resolve this. I am getting zoom meetings to join from a couple coaches so I don't need the professional kind--but given the way it doesn't work and there's no support, I wouldn't anyway.

2 REPLIES 2

NICOLEGKG
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue. It does not launch at all. It worked fine a few months ago, but now it does not work at all. It does not even create a shortcut on my desktop when reinstalling. We need help to resolve this issue. 

NICOLEGKG
Newcomer
Newcomer

I found a solution! I tried downloading a previous zoom version and it works now! I downloaded the one from 6.0.3 version from this previous post Solved: Revert to Old Version of Zoom - Zoom Community