cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom LTI in Canvas - locked by admin in courses

Zupp
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I configured the Zoom LTI Pro in Canvas and it appears in the navigation menu for admins, but not in the course navigation menu. When I go to the Apps tab, it says it's been installed by admin, but it's locked. How can I enable it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

faap
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello, the admin has blocked users from changing the app's configuration. Access the discipline, settings and in the navigation option check if the ZOOM appears as a hidden item. If it is, drag it up, save that the ZOOM will appear in the Menu. In the choice I'm making, we created a Blueprint course, it makes life easier for everyone with my standardized one.

Boa sorte! Espero ter ajudado.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

faap
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello, the admin has blocked users from changing the app's configuration. Access the discipline, settings and in the navigation option check if the ZOOM appears as a hidden item. If it is, drag it up, save that the ZOOM will appear in the Menu. In the choice I'm making, we created a Blueprint course, it makes life easier for everyone with my standardized one.

Boa sorte! Espero ter ajudado.

Zupp
Newcomer
Newcomer

Valeu! I had to enable the Course Navigation view in the developer tools. Now, it appears as hidden in the course navigation settings and I just followed what you mentioned.