cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable login to a new device

Ryan-03
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there, I've buy my Samsung tab recently and installed the app. And I found out that I can't login with my devices as my account type is a Google account. I've tried many times to login and it always stuck at the relaunch page and even moving. Can someone from zoom come and solve this problem??

1 REPLY 1

iambobsat
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi Ryan-03,

Here's what you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Clear Cache and Data of Zoom App:

• Go to Settings on your Samsung tablet.
    • Navigate to Apps > Zoom.
    • Select Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.
    • Relaunch the Zoom app and attempt to sign in again using your Google account.
  2. Try Logging In Through Google Chrome:

• Sometimes, using an embedded browser within an app might cause issues. Make sure you're using Google Chrome as your default browser.
    • Go to your device settings, under Apps > Default Apps, set Google Chrome as the default browser.
  3. Update the Zoom App:

• Ensure you're using the latest version of the Zoom app. Go to the Google Play Store, search for Zoom, and update it if needed.
  4. Reinstall the Zoom App:

• Uninstall the Zoom app completely, restart your tablet, then reinstall it from the Google Play Store. Try logging in again with your Google account.
  5. Check Google Account Permissions:

• Log into your Google account on a web browser and check that Zoom has permission to use your account for login. Visit your Google Account Settings > Security > Third-party apps to verify.

If none of these steps work, you can reach out to Zoom's support for further assistance. They can guide you through more specific troubleshooting steps based on your device and account setup.