Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous meetings with different alternative hosts

lgvtheory
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, 

I would like to run 4  meetings all starting at 06:00am.  My plan is for me to add different alternative hosts for each meeting who will run it.  I will not be attending any of the meetings

Is this possible to do? as I have read people have issues with Simultaneous meetings. 

Many Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @lgvtheory.

You don’t mention what type of Zoom license you have, but none of the regular user licenses will allow someone to run 4 simultaneous meetings. Pro and Basic accounts are limited to 1, and most others are limited to 2. 

How many people are involved in these 4 meetings? Is registration paid, free, or if the event sponsored In any way?  If so, running a Zoom Event could accommodate 4 simultaneous sessions. If you can afford to pay around $2.50 per person (less in larger quantities), this might be an option for you.

Note: Setup for a Zoom Events is non-trivial the first few times; after some experience or with the right guidance, it’s not really difficult. I have a client setting up a 10-day event in March expecting around 1,000 attendees, doing 95% of the setup on his own and with non-technical volunteers. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @lgvtheory.

You don’t mention what type of Zoom license you have, but none of the regular user licenses will allow someone to run 4 simultaneous meetings. Pro and Basic accounts are limited to 1, and most others are limited to 2. 

How many people are involved in these 4 meetings? Is registration paid, free, or if the event sponsored In any way?  If so, running a Zoom Event could accommodate 4 simultaneous sessions. If you can afford to pay around $2.50 per person (less in larger quantities), this might be an option for you.

Note: Setup for a Zoom Events is non-trivial the first few times; after some experience or with the right guidance, it’s not really difficult. I have a client setting up a 10-day event in March expecting around 1,000 attendees, doing 95% of the setup on his own and with non-technical volunteers. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !