cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared screen Records multiple partcipants

User698460
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm working with a client, and we are trying to record the screensharing of 7-10 participants per session. However, when we check the recordings, it only shows one recording, which captures the screen of the active speaker. I'm unsure how to resolve this and have been trying to figure it out in the settings but can't find a solution.

1 REPLY 1

3DS-mahnay
Explorer
Explorer

Same here.   I opened a request on this (TS1428295) and was told the following: "Currently, only the first screen that was shared is recorded, which you are already aware of. However, this detail is not mentioned in the support article Sharing multiple screens simultaneously. I will reach out to the relevant team regarding this issue.

At the same time, If you believe that recording multiple screenshares would be beneficial for your organization, I recommend submitting a feature request.C"   Hopefully, this feature will be forthcoming soon.   

I am very interested to see how this will be done - Will all shared screens be in one recording?  Will each shared screen have its own recording?   Will this be configurable?    Zoom has done a great job at continually improving screen sharing so I have no doubt that this feature is coming - it is just a matter of time.