cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resume from sleep mode with zoom video meeting sometime met unknown Error Code:104201

Alvin_Chuang
Newcomer
Newcomer

I’m having trouble with zoom app in notebook, setup an video meeting about 3+ people and system into sleep mode about 30s-1min and resume sometime will met An unknow error code:104201. it any suggestion for this error code? thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

it sounds like you are saying that your device is entering sleep mode or power saving during a meeting, is that  correct?

I would change the power settings to not allow it to sleep during Zoom sessions.

Errors that start with 104 are usually connection issues between the Zoom device and the Zoom servers. A sleeping device would probably not maintain a proper connection with the server.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Frank_TB

Hello,

it sounds like you are saying that your device is entering sleep mode or power saving during a meeting, is that  correct?

I would change the power settings to not allow it to sleep during Zoom sessions.

Errors that start with 104 are usually connection issues between the Zoom device and the Zoom servers. A sleeping device would probably not maintain a proper connection with the server.

Regards

Hi Frank_TB,

Thanks for suggestion, sounds like it depends on how soon device can rebuild network connection(LAN or WLAN) after resume from sleep mode, if device can't rebuild network connection in time, Zoom will pop up error code 104XXX, am i right? 

Frank_TB

That seems likely to me.

Regards