cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration form and zoom groups

qmamdouh
Newcomer
Newcomer

I intend to schedule a meeting for 100+ attendees. However, I need to monitor who joins the meeting by allowing certain email holders to join only. Nevertheless, the attendee must join with one device only.

Overall, I was able to create a group, but the participants were able to join with more than one device.

On the other hand, I sat up a registration form, but anyone was able to register. However, they were able to join from one device only.

I could not arrive to combine these two features, could you please share with me your experiences?

Thank you in advance, 

Kind regards,

Mamdouh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @qmamdouh , 

You're on the right track with registration, but I would suggest changing the approval setting from Automatic to Manual. This will allow you to check who has registered for your meeting, and only approve those with the email domain you wish to allow in. There is also a setting for registration that can allow you to restrict them to joining with one device. More info about Meeting Registration can be found on the support site. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @qmamdouh , 

You're on the right track with registration, but I would suggest changing the approval setting from Automatic to Manual. This will allow you to check who has registered for your meeting, and only approve those with the email domain you wish to allow in. There is also a setting for registration that can allow you to restrict them to joining with one device. More info about Meeting Registration can be found on the support site. 

Thank you so much, very well noted