cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meetings

jules3be
Newcomer
Newcomer

Normally when I view my meetings I can see next to the recurring meetings that the next meeting is 4 of 20 (for example). This feature has now completely disappeared and I have no idea why or how to get it back. Can anyone help?  When I view my meetings now it is impossible to see if they are recurring or just one off meetings.

6 REPLIES 6

Elizabeth1399
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue. This is a real annoyance. 

andrewV
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same problem

Phil_B
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yeah... I'm looking at the same issue. VERY aggravated. There's a reason we HAD been using Zoom. We're NOT a BUSINESS but a weekly support group, NOT made of money, and annoyed both by the change to "Zoom Workplace"... But also... And I don't have any information RE: the meeting schedule system... But it APPEARS they're looking to us to PAY MORE to schedule weekly meetings using their INCREDIBLY UNFRIENDLY AI schedule "addition". What the hell? Used to be helpful to people in non-profit, weekly, pay what you can to attend, but no one will be turned away. Really not cool. 😡

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @Phil_B,

We're sorry for the confusion. If you'd like to schedule a recurring meeting using the Zoom workplace app, you can click on the calendar tab, click on a date you want to start the recurring meeting, and then click on the drop-down button on repeat and click on custom.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 4.16.59 AM.png

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

AASaharaClub
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same here.

MGSR

The setting for merging the Meetings and Calendar tabs was removed from the Web portal on September 16, 2024. For Zoom Workplace app version 6.2.0 and higher, the tabs are now permanently merged to enhance visibility of calendar views and meeting details. More details on this change are available in our support article: Using the merged Meetings and Calendar tabs. Using the "Agenda" option will provide a view that is more similar to the previous Meetings view, rather than a full calendar view

MGSR_0-1727122670921.png

If you would like to submit a feature request regarding the Calendar view, you can do so using the Give Feedback tab within the Zoom client.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?