cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Raise hand feature and reactions features missing in 6.0 update

Aikomom
Explorer
Explorer

Since I updated to Zoom Workplace (6.0.1),  I don't have the raise hand feature or any reactions buttons as a meeting participant.  When I host a meeting, those options are available.  How do I get the raise hand feature and reactions back????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GMIT_Ben
Newcomer
Newcomer

I had to reinstall the app which then after launching, there was another update to 6.0.2 for my Mac (silicon).  Now I click on the "React" button (not on the arrow) to see the Reactions.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

GMIT_Ben
Newcomer
Newcomer

I had to reinstall the app which then after launching, there was another update to 6.0.2 for my Mac (silicon).  Now I click on the "React" button (not on the arrow) to see the Reactions.

earthxdog
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello. Unfortunately, my Mac is at 6.02 for the zoom upgrade, but the hand gesture reactions are still not working. I would appreciate any help to get them back.

scb112
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issue on my PC. The last update changed to 'Zoom Workplace' and I do not have a raise hand feature any longer. The version is 6.04. Are the updating everyone to 'Zoom Workplace'?

I learned from another poster that when you are active in Zoom Workplace, and the camera is on, a little green camera icon will appear on the top bar of your computer.  Click on that icon, and you can choose to put reactions on. Once you do, the hand gestures will work again. This works on my Mac, and I assume it would be the same for a PC.

not an option on HP laptop, though

I  will try this on my PC.    thank you

This worked like bomb! Thanks 

I found it. If you click on the 'react' arrow, you will not see it. But if you click on the heart next to the arrow, the 'raise hand' feature shows up.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This just disappeared tonight on a meeting. And I then reinstalled the desktop app and still gone.

But now, thanks to you, it's fixed! I can't thank you enough. šŸ˜Š

I had already tried that n three separate meetings.  Nothing !!

I am having the same issue on SOME zoom calls and not others.  I think it is for those meeting hosts using zoom workplace.  But i am the only one on the call whose raise hand doesn't work

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, kindly update your Zoom app to the latest version.

It should appear when you click on the heart button. Non-verbal feedback for meetings should be enabled.

You may check out this article on how to enable non-verbal feedback.

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 2.29.51ā€ÆAM.png

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Isn't this just the stupidest thing? I was just in a meeting and others were raising hands, and I couldn't find it!.  Who woulda thunk that clicking on the little up arrow by the "React" icon wouldn't give you the options! Silly design...