cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions in Q&A not seen by others

Cassa

Since yesterday I noticed that none of my questions in the Q&A were answered but seeing other participants questions being answered. I attended three meetings this morning and none of my questions were seen by the other participants. How do I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

Tash_Balaguer
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi @Cassa - can you clarify if you attended as a participant? Is this a webinar or regular meeting? Typically, if you are a participant and you submitted question, the people at the backstage get to choose what questions they will provide an answer to. 

Hi @Tash_Balaguer I was a participant in three meetings today, one was a webinar. They meetings were from different organizations, unrelated. All the other participants questions were answered in the Q&A in all the meetings, except for mine. I opened the meeting on both my phone and computer and could only see my message on the device that I typed the message on. So the messages I typed on the computer, I was not able to see on the phone. Those I typed on the phone, I was not able to see on the computer.