cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting ppl into groups in main meetig room, not breakout room, for games IE trivia

BenedictB
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi

Any way to divvy up say 20 ppl into 4 groups for games, such as trivia. Not in breakout rooms as I can't speak to everyone at once if they are in their breakout rooms.

I want to simulate a classroom where I would have 4 tables of students, all in teams for the game, and I am hosting the game, putting the score on the board etc. The whole class is participating, but it is very clear who is on who's team..

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

zhhsdfuyaei
Newcomer
Newcomer

Absolutely, you can definitely achieve that setup for your meeting without using breakout rooms. One way to do it is by assigning each group a specific area in the main meeting room, such as a designated table or corner. You can then communicate with each group directly as needed during the game, just like managing teams in a classroom setting. It helps create a more interactive and engaging experience for everyone involved. It's a bit like how you'd organize different aspects of a PC software called Traffic Rider, where each component has its place and function within the overall program.

alexcarry
Newcomer
Newcomer

Sure! You can divide 20 people into 4 teams by assigning each participant a team number (1-4) and asking them to communicate with their teammates via chat. This way, everyone stays in the main session, allowing you to manage the game, display scores, and engage the whole class. To make it more fun, you can even integrate challenges from Geometry Dash Premium as part of the team tasks. It’s a great way to keep the energy high, teamwork visible, and bring an extra layer of excitement without using breakout rooms!