cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with freezing screen and getting help from support team

sfurrlove369
Newcomer
Newcomer

Since the recent upgrades, my screen has been freezing in meetings with clients, and the only way I unfreeze them is to minimize the screen and then maximize it again, which I have to do every few seconds. I have been on the online chat support 3 times with 3 different support staff, all who have advised me to uninstall current app and then install new version. This has not worked to date. I have cleared my browser's cache. I have no problem with my wifi bandwidth. I need help and cannot get it.

5 REPLIES 5

garcia
Newcomer
Newcomer

juan garcia deaf

Kevtrev2821
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same problem . The view of the participant freezes on my computer.  The audio remains ok  but there is no video movement of the participant

That's exactly what I had. I finally got some help after a week of asking and was sent a link to a couple of different versions of zoom. The first one worked, I hope, fingers crossed!!! Here is copy/paste of their suggestion: 
Here is the link to download the previous version of the Zoom application:
 32-bit: https://zoom.us/client/5.7.4.804/ZoomInstaller.exe
 64-bit: https://zoom.us/client/5.7.4.804/ZoomInstaller.exe?archType=x64
Kindly install the version that is compatible with your device, if your device is  64-bi, please download the previous version of 64-bit. 

I've been having the same problem as this so thanks for the links.

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi

What devices do you use and what is the version, based on your information maybe you need to make sure your OS is within stable version and make sure your hardware driver also stable.

Seems like checking your cpu utilization when you are on the zoom meeting will give you visibility for your resources.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)