cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My post replies get deleted

schapdelaine
Explorer
Explorer

Hello, I was searching on the web for a problem I had and came across a question that was pretty much what I was trying to do. My community profile was not set up, so I did the setup, then went to answer the post. I answered... twice.. because my first reply was gone when I went back to look at it and so, all my replies are gone. What is up with this? Is there some kind of moderation that need to approve posts I do not know about? I was providing my solution to the issue mentioned in the post. That is not very useful for users if replies get deleted..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VA
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @schapdelaine our apologies for the delay in your replies appearing. They were auto-caught by our spam filters due to the format and link. We've gone ahead and approved these for you so they now display in the orignal thread  How to let users use their own virtual background image? 

Virginia
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

VA

Hi @schapdelaine our apologies for the delay in your replies appearing. They were auto-caught by our spam filters due to the format and link. We've gone ahead and approved these for you so they now display in the orignal thread  How to let users use their own virtual background image? 

Virginia
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you!