cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Hosts with Same Client

DarleneMarie
Explorer
Explorer

We have a client that we will have 6 different meetings with, but each meeting will have a different host from my organization and who are each users on our business account. Is there a way to have 1 invitation link that everyone from my organization can use, that way our client only has to keep up with 1 link?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @DarleneMarie 

I would suggest scheduling a recurring, no-fixed-time meeting, as that would allow you to use the meeting multiple times, with the same ID each time. You can also set the other people that will be hosting the meeting as Alt-hosts, so that the original host doesn't actually have to be present for each session. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

Hi @DarleneMarie 

I would suggest scheduling a recurring, no-fixed-time meeting, as that would allow you to use the meeting multiple times, with the same ID each time. You can also set the other people that will be hosting the meeting as Alt-hosts, so that the original host doesn't actually have to be present for each session. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

You could run one meeting and treat it like a lobby, then move people into breakout rooms - each with a different Host.

You could also pre-assign attendees to breakout rooms in advance.

You could also use a "Summit" in Zoom Events.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

AGH3rd
Contributor I
Contributor I

I've used the method Bort describes and it works well.

DarleneMarie
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you all for your input! Have a fabulous day!