cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Participant with free account time limit

Steve49
Contributor I
Contributor I

This week, I Hosted a meeting using my Pro account. There were about a dozen participants. Most of them had free accounts. The presenter during the meeting had a free account, working his way through a PowerPoint slide show using Share Screen. About 40 minutes into his presentation, he abruptly lost his connection to the meeting. I cannot determine whether this was a Zoom action or some other glitch with his connection to the local network. He seemed to still have access to other internet functions. Is there a time limit on a Free Participant's Screen Share when participating in a session with a Pro Host?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Humashankar
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Steve49 

No, there is no time limit on screen sharing for free participants in a meeting with a Pro host on Zoom.

The 40 minute limit applies to the meeting itself, not to individual features like screen sharing.

More information can be referenced out here - Basic user meeting duration changes (zoom.com)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Humashankar

Hi @Steve49 

No, there is no time limit on screen sharing for free participants in a meeting with a Pro host on Zoom.

The 40 minute limit applies to the meeting itself, not to individual features like screen sharing.

More information can be referenced out here - Basic user meeting duration changes (zoom.com)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

If I create meeting and then make only participant with Pro host, will there be a time limit?

Humashankar

Hi @deleted - No, there will be no time limit on that as well.

Huma