cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit Gallery View of Invitees

JMM
Participant
Participant

We are a photography club that holds monthly club meetings. Most of the time, we engage (pay) an outside speaker that we connect to via our Zoom Pro account. We project them (as a co-host) and their presentation onto a screen at our meeting hall. And the presenter (via our webcam) can view our club members who are attending the meeting at the hall.

NOW, we want to also invite some of our club members, who cannot attend our hall meetings, to view the monthly presentations over Zoom at home.

BUT, we want to limit the viewable “Gallery” to just the Presenter, the Hall Attendees, and perhaps one or two other club members.

How do we do this?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @JMM,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

You may check out the different layouts for a Zoom meeting in this article. You may also check the custom gallery view order.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

JMM
Participant
Participant

Thanks. In the middle of a few things, but I will look over the articles and let you know if this is the solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR

Hello @JMM,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

You may check out the different layouts for a Zoom meeting in this article. You may also check the custom gallery view order.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

JMM
Participant
Participant

Thanks. In the middle of a few things, but I will look over the articles and let you know if this is the solution

JMM
Participant
Participant

Thanks so much. Sorry for the delay in confirming, but I did some practice meetings and have figured out the settings for future meetings where we have either an in-house or a Zoom presentation. Now I just need to research the "recording" options, but I will ask that in a separate questions.