cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with future-scheduled meetings using the Google Chrome Zoom Add-on for Google Calendar

C4G
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I'm trying to use the Google Workspace Add-on "Zoom for Google Workspace™" I have some issues. 

When I use the add-on to add a zoom meeting to a calendar invitation, it appears to create as usual and I am able to save it. However, when I attempt to start that meeting, it first loads the webpage (https://us06web.zoom.us/s/meetingID#success) but then I get a pop-up box telling me the meeting ID is invalid.

This doesn't happen every time, and it seems to be more likely when meetings were created far in advance and when multiple people are invited to the calendar hold.  I don't have this issue when I create the meeting directly on the website.

Additional Info: I'm not sure if this is part of the solution, as this has happened since I installed the add-on. When I create meetings using the addon, the date is:

Time: Dec 31, 1979 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

regardless of the actual meeting date.

1 REPLY 1

colegs
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

@C4G - Are you seeing that date in the Google confirmation email, or somewhere else?  I am not seeing that behavior on my system, so I want to make sure I am looking in the right place.