cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Attendee List & Duration after each Meeting by Default

Mike-at-Applied
Newcomer
Newcomer

While I really like Zoom and the fact that it creates recordings as well as a file with the chat log, it's missing a critical feature. By default, there should also be a log file identifying who exactly attended, when they joined and when they left. It would be so amazing to know who joined each call, when, and for how long. I would think that this information could be captured easily enough and simply sent in a CSV or TXT file similar to the chat log. 

(Apologies if this is the wrong location for a feature enhancement request.)

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Mike-at-Applied wrote:

While I really like Zoom and the fact that it creates recordings as well as a file with the chat log, it's missing a critical feature. By default, there should also be a log file identifying who exactly attended, when they joined and when they left. It would be so amazing to know who joined each call, when, and for how long. I would think that this information could be captured easily enough and simply sent in a CSV or TXT file similar to the chat log. 

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! There actually is an attendee report in the reporting section of your account. It is called the "Active Host Report". Here is a support article about this report. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

You could use APIs to set up an CSV delivery after each meeting to your inbox. If you are not a developer there is an app in the Zoom marketplace, Salepager, that can deliver registration and attendance CSV reports to you automatically.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB

@Mike-at-Applied wrote:

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! There actually is an attendee report in the reporting section of your account. It is called the "Active Host Report". Here is a support article about this report. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Mike-at-Applied
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you very much for that information, I really do appreciate it.

While that is available, I guess my question is why isn't that an option to have it delivered in a CSV after each meeting? Seems simplistic enough to add.

You could use APIs to set up an CSV delivery after each meeting to your inbox. If you are not a developer there is an app in the Zoom marketplace, Salepager, that can deliver registration and attendance CSV reports to you automatically.