cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not receive meeting invites

thomasd
Newcomer
Newcomer

The support section of the website says to "submit a request to Zoom Support to check if the email address is on a bounce list." I submit the request and receive an email from zoom saying. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to your open ticket at this time.

Instead, use our online resources to learn more about using Zoom, find answers to questions, and troubleshoot technical issues.

If you are a part of a corporate account, and need advanced technical support beyond our online resources, please contact your Zoom account administrators.

So I assume that the only way I can get support is if I upgrade my account.  Seems pretty bogus.  If anyone has any other suggestion for how to get my email off the bounce list that would be much appreciated.  

Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

RN

Hi @thomasd welcome to the community; you claim that the host's invitation to the meeting through Zoom has not arrived in your inbox. 

Do you know the host's method for sending out invitations to meetings?

Are you connecting through your home network or a network for your company? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

The host is scheduling the meeting within the zoom application.  I am connecting through my home wifi networking using a regular gmail email account.  

Hi

Shoene
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issue.  Never had a problem in the past.  My IT department researched and said they are not getting emails from Zoom.  I have no issue registering for webinars and getting a confirm with my personal email.