cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove the date search on the upcoming meetings page?

psr
Newcomer
Newcomer

When going to meetings, there is now a search date query underneath upcoming. How do I remove it? If I can't remove it, how do I set a default date range to a year out?

I have meetings scheduled several months out. I want to see all of them when I click upcoming meetings.

6 REPLIES 6

Tjdilts
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the exact same issue.  Zoom thus far has been no help. 

jchessen
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am experiencing the same issue.  I thought my Zoom meetings were deleted until realizing the new date range feature.  I also want to see all of my meetings!

Not applicable

Yup. Me too. Zoom seem fixated on adding unnecessary clutter and features recently. Their tech support are pedantic and tend to just parrot FAQs. I imagine this thread will fall on deaf ears. 

meriment
Participant
Participant

Unfortunately this reflects recent changes to the display. You could use APIs to create a more user friendly tailored to your preferences. If you are not a developer there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that provides you with an interface that includes all upcoming meetings without having to scroll page through page.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and the late response.

Our engineering team is now aware of your feedback and is working to extend the filter's range. 

We do not have an estimated time when it will be extended, but once we have the information, we will be updating the community in this thread.

For now, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

IonaCommunity
Newcomer
Newcomer

I totally agree.  I am trying to deal with irregular recurring meetings until 2026, and thought there was a major problem with my account as they all keep vanishing.