cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding email addresses

kn2
Newcomer
Newcomer

Using my Pro account I normally send Zoom meeting invites using Outlook calendar invites.  Is there any way to do so without showing to each invitee all the addresses of the other invitees?  If I can't do it via an Outlook invite, is there a way to do it using another method such as an invitation generated from my account on the Zoom website, or some other way?  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

lynn895
Explorer
Explorer

So you would need to create a separate invite for each person on the calls so that they cannot view each other's emails. There are two ways to do this. You could create each invite manually for each attendee. Alternatively there is a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, for sending blind carbon copy Outlook calendar invites for Zoom meetings that hides each attendee's email address from the others.

lynn895
Explorer
Explorer

You could create a distinct Outlook invite for each invitee manually. If you want to automate this there is a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, for sending Zoom invitations BCC without showing to each invitee the addresses of the other invitees.