cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloaded variable names updated

jcigna

An FYI to the community and to ask because I'm not sure where to find out the information. For the past few years we have download the registrations and participants .csv files and use those in automated processes. This past week those processes failed. It turns out that the column headers/variable names on the downloaded files are now different than they have been for the past several years. For example: the column name used to be "User Email" and now it is just "Email" and "In Waiting Room" is now "In waiting room", among a few other slight changes.  It took a bit for us to discover where our internal automated processes were failing and these changes are the reason. We've updated those processes to reflect the new download file structure. Was there notice of these changes? Where can I find updates to changes like this? Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

meriment
Contributor I
Contributor I

If you are looking to download registrations participant .csv files in an automated process using APIs is your best bet. You could extract and combine the reports programmatically without having to worry about field names changing. If you are not a developer there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that can extract participant and registrant reports for you automatically.

jcigna

This is helpful. Thanks @meriment! I really appreciate the tips.