cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Video to my wait room

Grechner
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am trying to add a video to my wait room and am not able to as yet. I have the most up-to-date version although when I go to my icon on the top right it does not take me to help and show me the version as I was led to believe. 

Gene

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, this will be enabled for all paid accounts this upcoming weekend. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Grechner 

Interesting. I used and tested this feature when it first came out, but now I don't see the option either.

I'm sure it used to be under https://zoom.us/profile/setting > Waiting Room > Customize Waiting Room. You could use a video in place of a branding image. 

What I can say is, that when I did use it, it was only configurable only online (not through the app) and it applied to all meetings under your profile (not on a per-meeting basis). Maybe this has changed now and placed the options in a different place. But I can't find them - nor any reference in the documentation.

@Bort  Do you know?

I am on Business, if that makes a difference.

Rupert

Bort

The video displayed in the Waiting Room is in limited Beta right now and should be available to a broader audience soon. 

Rupert

That makes sense. I remember now - I enrolled in the beta and was testing this feature back in June!

would you happen to have any updates as to when this may be available?  

The Release notes of 1/23/22 indicate this feature is available to all paid accounts! 

Bort

Yes, this will be enabled for all paid accounts this upcoming weekend. 

I still don't see video as an option to my Waiting Room. I have been "waiting" for this feature. Is it because I am using an enterprise account so this feature had to be enabled by our admin and is not available by default?

Hate to beat this horse again but.  I havent been able to use the feature at all other than just adding the video to the customization page.  But it still doesnt show up when people go to the waiting room.   Any new suggestions

Grechner
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you, A shame as I would like to use it now. I guess I will compensate and have a screen share video ready to go once I admit participants? Any other thoughts

LesaW
Newcomer
Newcomer

I hope this feature is available soon.  I would love to have access to playing a video with music as a lovely way for clients to wait for the events to start.  Fingers crossed!  

Bort

@LesaW  this should be available soon, but I have no ETA to share yet. 

I have it and it still won't work on my end. I keep the snip down below limits and tried several options. Not sure if there is a grace period/approval time for the clip. There is no mention in any vids I've seen thus far.

this feature is a joke if you ask me and zoom is trash for the type of customer service they provide

Cluny
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have added a video to my waiting room, installed the latest zoom version, but it does not work. When I invite members who also work with the latest zoom version, they don't see the video. Help!