Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events / Pay Per Attendee License / Users without assignment

tjamaker
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

Every now and then I receive an e-mail from Zoom Events that points me to the following:
-------------------
Users without assignment

You have purchased a subscription with pay per attendee that you need to assign to users under your account.

You have recently purchased Zoom Sessions Pay Per Attendee and have not yet assigned this subscription to any users. In order to use your new subscriptions and/or add-ons, you will need to assign the features to users.
-------------------

Unfortunately, I cannot understand what is meant by this.
In any case, I understand it to mean that from the 100 possible participants that I have booked, the corresponding number is deducted for each webinar according to the number of participants in the webinar.
In other words, there is an automatic allocation.
However, the email suggests to me that there is still something to be done.

Is anyone familiar with this?

Greetings
Björn

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello again, @tjamaker.

Virtually all Zoom licenses have to be assigned to a user in order to use them. Are you already creating Zoom Events? Normally, if you have a PPA license already assigned to a user, any future PPA licenses will automatically be added to the available PPA list, but if this is your first time purchasing a PPA license, it needs to be added to whoever is going to be the PPA license holder.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !