cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar panelist is not able to view recording

NTNB
Newcomer
Newcomer

We recently had a webinar and the panelist is hoping to view the recording. We have it set for on-demand viewing, public, but when he goes to register to watch it, it says that 'Host can not register'. This is because he's using the same email as the panelist invite email, but shouldn't panelists be allowed to watch recordings since they don't have access to the Zoom account? Please let me know if I'm missing something, thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! If the user is getting that message then that means that that user is the host of the meeting and the recording will be in their recordings tab to view it. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Brandon. Thank you for the reply.

This person was definitely not the host of this webinar. I was the host and I invited this person and another person to both be panelists. I've checked the past webinar details and they are definitely listed as panelists and not hosts or co-hosts. Hope that clarifies. 

NTNB
Newcomer
Newcomer

Replying to give this a little boost in case anybody else has an idea of what to do. Thanks!

YaBoiB

Hello @NTNB , 

Have you attempted to share the on-demand webinar with the panelist? 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000489183-On-demand-webinars#h_9ded3eae-46ba-46ab-9ffa-...

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?