cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar bar

Kathieoart
Newcomer
Newcomer

I posted a webinar to air in January and have already received 38 attendees. Today i signed on and looked under "Webinar" (on the left under Personal column) to check on signups... and there is no sign of ANY scheduled webinars). It doesn't even ask me to click "Upcoming Webinars" it just gives me links to a training video on having a webinar. Where did my upcoming webinar info go?

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

You might look under "Previous" just in case it was dated incorrectly. Or, if it was accidentally deleted there will be a "Recently Deleted" link on the top-right of the screen.

Jeff Widgren
#ZoomTestKitchen

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

anissat

There's 3 things I'd consider checking:

anissat_0-1639892990842.png

1. @ZoomTestKitchen (Hi Jeff!) has a great point about checking "Recently Deleted". (I included a screenshot above.)
  2. I also have Scheduling Privileges for several of my coworkers; is it possible that the meeting was scheduled under a different account?
  3. Do you have a different Zoom account (personal vs business), and if so, is it possible you're currently signed into the other account? (I do this frequently, not realizing which setup I'm in...)
Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat