Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Settings on webinars

TextileEvents
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I host regular online webinars with a series of speakers and panellists. I can't work out how to ensure that some of our webinar settings feed through to the recording of the event. For example, during our live webinars, we have the speaker image of equal size next to their presentation to provide a better audience experience but when we watch the recording the speaker image is not adjacent and of equal size to the presentation, instead, it is very small and in the right-hand corner of the recording.

Is there a way to ensure that the recording reflects the live event?

Many thanks,

Catherine

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @TextileEvents.

In a word, no.  There are a few options you can set to control the layouts of the recordings made, but there's no way to get absolute parity between what was seen and what was recorded.

UNLESS you are willing to get a Zoom Events or Zoom Sessions license, and use Production Studio (included in the Events/Sessions license) to create the attendee experience.  That produces an MP4 file that is a direct copy of the Production Studio output, which is what the attendees see.

For an event I did back in March, all but 4 of the webinar sessions were produced with Production Studio by non-technical volunteer staff, and these videos were ultimately "slightly trimmed and re-rendered" before uploading to YouTube in this playlist.  Take a look at a few of them to see what's possible.

Reach out to me if you'd like more information.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !