cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Webinar Registration Confirmation Emails

SV756Zoom

I'm getting quite frustrated. I don't see a clear option in Zoom webinar where I can send ALL Zoom webinar registrants their confirmation email at once. The only clear option I'm seeing is in Zoom webinar going to Invitations > Manage Attendees > Edit > Registration List and checked the Registrants box at the top. This seems to only send the confirmation email to those names on each individual page within the Registrant List. And then you have to wait 60 seconds in between sends. 

This is incredibly frustrating as my office hosts webinars with 500+ registrants meaning we get over 25+ pages. I want to ensure registrants get their confirmation emails at the top of their inbox the day of our webinars, but i can't realistically spend an hour resending confirmation emails. I tried to highlight the registrants on each page but it looks as though each time i click a new page it clears out my previous selection, still only allowing 15 emails to be sent at a time.

Is there any way I can send all confirmation emails at once instead of waiting to go through page by page in the Registrant list?

0 REPLIES 0