cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of occurrences displayed on upcoming meetings list is no longer displayed

DianeRoscoe
Explorer
Explorer

We hold a lot of recurring meetings in blocks of 6. When the last occurrence has occurred of that meeting, we may extend by another block of 6. The upcoming meetings tab used to display '5 of 6', '6 of 6' etc so that we could see see that we had to decide whether to extend the sessions or not. I can no longer see this on the upcoming meeting tab. I use the web version of Zoom. 

2 REPLIES 2

nareshparmar199

I am using WordPress along with an Event Ticket plugin, and I need assistance with generating a unique URL for each event ticket purchase.

The reason for creating unique URLs is to prevent unauthorized sharing of meeting links. Currently, when a user purchases an event ticket, I send them the Zoom URL and password. However, some students share these details with others, causing an overload of participants in the meeting.

I would like a solution that ensures only the ticket purchasers can join the event by providing them with a unique meeting link that is exclusive to their ticket.

Thank you for your help!

Hi, Can you delete this response please and start another thread as its not related to my original post at all and so I dont think you will get a meaningful response.