cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clips not featured as an option for my Zoom Workplace subscription account

Tobytutors
Explorer
Explorer

I pay for a zoom workplace subscription and am keen to use the clips function. However it does not seem to exist. I have tried this advice https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057723#h_01H64903M3N071JW5RTYB9PR... but none of what is described comes up- there is no clips option from the settings tabs. I am absolutely sure of this. In fact, I have no problem in locating and using the clips function from my free zoom account where it shows up exactly as described in the article above and can be enabled with ease. But I would like to be able to produce longer clips than this allows. Please help or advice me how I can contact Zoom engineers so that this can be rectified. 

Many Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Tobytutors
Explorer
Explorer

I pay for a zoom workplace subscription and am keen to use the clips function. However it does not seem to exist. I have tried this advice https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057723#h_01H64903M3N071JW5RTYB9PR... but none of what is described comes up- there is no clips option from the settings tabs. I am absolutely sure of this. In fact, I have no problem in locating and using the clips function from my free zoom account where it shows up exactly as described in the article above and can be enabled with ease. But I would like to be able to produce longer clips than this allows. Please help or advice me how I can contact Zoom engineers so that this can be rectified. 

Many Thanks.

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Tobytutors! Thank you for posting to the Zoom Community 🙂

I wanted to reach out to let you know that Zoom Clips will be enabled for K-12 organizations this Summer. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks for this Carla.

But I'm not sure what a k-12 organisation is!..?

Is there a reason why I don't currently have clips on my paid-for subscription service when I do on my free version? It's very frustrating.

Thanks

Toby