cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TROUBLE WITH MEETING SUMMARY AND AI

TimLCBCC
Newcomer
Newcomer

The AI meeting summary is turned on to automatic, but it is not beginning automatically. Any answers?

11 REPLIES 11

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @TimLCBCC 

Not sure exactly why its not automatically starting, but here's a couple of things to check: 

• Have you updated to the latest client version? 
  • Are these meetings yours or someone else's? Automatically starting Meeting Summary would only affect the meetings you scheduled. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed. 

Facing the same bug. Zoom client is latest. However, these meetings are created by Calendly/HubSpot from my account and the AI Summary won’t start automatically. It used to start with a previous version for these meetings but not anymore. 

ZoomerSpeaks
Newcomer
Newcomer

Facing the same bug. Zoom client is latest. However, these meetings are created by Calendly/HubSpot from my account and the AI Summary won’t start automatically. It used to start with a previous version for these meetings but not anymore. 

wellmana
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue. I tried turning it off and on in the setting with no luck. It stopped working Jan 9th.

Shoelace15
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've been having the same issue for awhile now. Found a fix that has ... so far... worked for me.

1. Go into the meetings through your account on the website
  2. Create a new event 
  3. Under Options, hit show to expand options. 
  4. Check off "Automatically start Meeting Summary" - It should 'warn' you that every meeting that is scheduled following that will use that setting 
  5. Create the event.

So far, all of my events have also had the meeting summary whether scheduled via Outlook, Zoom app, calendly etc. 

Thanks for the idea. Under Options, that checkbox was already checked in my case. Did you mean "uncheck" by "Check off"? It did not warn me when I manually unchecked it and then checked it back.

And after doing so, I manually started a future Calendly meeting but Summary did not start for me.

rjhang
Newcomer
Newcomer

The latest client. The settings all updated. AI Companion / Summary does not start automatically for me, either. Rather annoying ... tweaked the settings so many times.

(I wish Zoom's settings are easier to navigate... so man options. Confusing.)

skinne
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have it in my list of AI Companion Meetings but it is grayed out. How do I fix this?

ccyr
Newcomer
Newcomer

Having same issue.  Mtg's scheduled on my zoom account through Calendly... AI Companion does not automatically start... even though the setting is turned on for my Zoom account. 

flx
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue is happening to me. I see the AI companion is on but i've gotten no summaries from my calendly meetings. meetings set up via the zoom app (so ones i've set up) are sending me summaries. really need this fixed!!