cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unreadable text with using whiteboard mostly when there is only written text - problems

Stan-P
Listener

Hi everyone,

I'm new in Zoom Meetings (conference participants in university)

Unfortunately, using the whiteboard doesn't work for me at all in the moment.

If only text is written, the text starts to be displayed overlapping as you write -> the picture explains it.

Even when scrolling or moving, shadows of the written text remain and are therefore unreadable.

Tried new installation, update of all drivers including graphics card and BIOS, AMD adrenaline tool (device is a Lenovo E15 Gen 3 with AMD Rzyzen 5 5500U- WIN 11 pro 64 bit ) Zoom version is 5.12.8.

I would be very happy if someone could give me a tip!

Thanks greetings Stan

6 REPLIES 6

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi Eliot,

thanks for your care.

OS and drivers are fully updated (used tool think vantage from lenovo) and correctly recognized in the device manger.

I tried also a fresh new recovery install back to WIN10pro with the recovery tool-> Problem also occures.

I can simulate it when I start a meeting with myself, for example, and only use the separate tool Whiteboard. Here it always occurs on slides with "text only" every time you scroll or zoom in/out.

Do you have another idea what it could do?

Could it be a acutally unfixed problem with my processor/grafics?

Thank you & best regards Stan

addition information: I use the whiteboard located in the meeting section

Eliot

hi stan-p,

i suggest opening support tickets with lenovo and zoom.

Contact Zoom Support – Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

Kat003
Listener

I have the same problem!! Its impossible to work with 😞 I already had to cancel 3 classes 😞
I will following your post to see if they have a solution to resolve this issue!!!

Hi Kat,

what PC (Modell, Type) do you use?

Please also add a ticket to zoom, that the topic gets high priority.

Best regards

Stan