cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard text box default size

lenguarica
Listener

On my laptop, when using the text feature of the Zoom whiteboard, the default size of the textbox is rather small. How I change the default size of the text box so it's automatically bigger?

6 REPLIES 6

BakerHe
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi @lenguarica ,  The default fontSize of new created textbox is 16 px. 

Currently , modifying the default fontSize is not supported.

Some advice: create a textbox and change the fontSize to what you want, then copy and paste the textbox, finally modify the content (the fontSize is preserved)

Reminder : If you see the textbox is rather small, please check the zoom value.

BakerHe_0-1683256409644.pngBakerHe_1-1683256580457.png

JulR
Listener

I want to change the default size aswell. It is annoying to change the size every time I crate a text. This is why I haven't bought the extra whiteboards plan

BakerHe
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Yes @JulR  I also want a feature panel,  where we can set default fontSize, default line thickness, default connector type, default color and any other default settings  for an account or specific whiteboard.

tonne
Listener

... further more, besides the 16pt default size ( which is annoying enough) if you want to place text somewhere else, you first have to choose text tool again! Why is this?

this is so basic... never thought that this was true with a purchased plan...  quite disappointing

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Although this community forum is useful, the best way to get traction on an issue is through Zoom's official feedback process.

"Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom".

Submit your feature request or complaints here;
https://zoom.us/feed

Regards
If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

BakerHe
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

if you want to place text somewhere else, you first have to choose text tool again! Why is this?

Hi @tonne ,  We don't have to click the text tool again. Try the hotkey  "T"  to create a textbox.

t-hotkey.gif

FYI : hotkeys map 

BakerHe_0-1696748429411.png

BakerHe_1-1696748442279.png