cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard can't be edited by others

cweekley3
Listener

For the last few weeks, nobody else in my Zoom meetings has been able to edit the whiteboards that I share. The toolbar doesn't show up for them, so they can view the whiteboard, but they can't make marks or changes on it. I see this setting in my Zoom account for "access level" is grayed out for some reason and can't be changed to allow everyone to  be an editor. How do I fix this?

cweekley3_1-1707862376951.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @cweekley3 @Cordelia13 when sharing and changing the checked to either "Invited users only" and "Anyone" will revert the default access to "Viewer" only, which maybe your case. 

When you share the whiteboard, you can edit these permissions, and who can access the whiteboard via invitation link. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cordelia13
Listener

I have the same problem and none of the explanations I found help. Would be nice to hear from zoom report how to fix this. Thanks.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @cweekley3 @Cordelia13 when sharing and changing the checked to either "Invited users only" and "Anyone" will revert the default access to "Viewer" only, which maybe your case. 

When you share the whiteboard, you can edit these permissions, and who can access the whiteboard via invitation link. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!