cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Whiteboards

Dalmatprod
Listener

I use Zoom for various purposes for both our nonprofit and private tutoring that i do. I have tried to use the whiteboard, with little success for my needs. There are a bunch of ones that I had tried and deleted (sic. closed) and tonight, found a bunch of them.

I attempted to select a single board, hit the ellipsis and the only option presented is, "LOCK." There is no command/option to delete this and a number of other whiteboards. 

Any help or ideas?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Triz
Listener

Move to Trash option is only available for whiteboards you created. You can choose to leave a whiteboard that someone else has shared with you. Please refer to this article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/12764945665421 Hope this helps

UserinNM
Listener

Hi - and thank you for your post, as I was having the same issue.  Open the whiteboards individually and there is an ellipsis at the top right-hand corner, next to SHARE - that's where you can Move to Trash. 

StephenNewton
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

To add to these answer - here's a quick tip:

You can go to the Dashboard,

• Click the "My Whiteboard" features (as you can only delete WBs you own)
  • Cick the icon in top right to change dashboard view from Grid view to List view 

StephenNewton_0-1684447695941.png

• You can then use the checkboxes to select multiple whiteboards
  • You can then use "Move to Trash" to move those selected WBs to the the trash

StephenNewton_1-1684447812711.png