cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom APP not works with Mac OS Monterrey

jaragon
Listener

I did the upgrade to Mac OS Monterrey in my mac and Zoom app does not work, the message is you are unable to connect to the zoom app

I do by browser and works, so is not the network connection

Do anyone know how i can resolve this issue?

4 REPLIES 4

yoshioka
Listener

I would try to uninstall the app via the uninstall commend in Zoom-I attached a screenshot to show where the option is.  Then on the Zoom download page, Check to see which type of Mac that you have; if you have a new M1 Apple Silicon mac, you will want the M1 version of Zoom.  I hace the screenshot for that too.  let me know if this helps!

Ken

JudeNielson
Listener

This is the first time I am posting in the User Community Blog. I have a yearly paid subscription to Zoom, for 2 years now. Please advise, how can I get personalized Zoom Support for my connection issues?

I am having a terrible time sponsoring Zoom Meetings from my M1 Macbook Pro running Monterey.  Fully ⅓ of my participants cannot join, due to a wrong passcode or other issue.  These participants are joining from every type of device( with and without logging into a Zoom Account), smartphone , PCs, iPads, intel Macs and newer Macs. I have been locked out of my own meeting more than once after pre-scheduling a meeting through the Zoom App on my computer.  When I try to join from my iPad, I was able to get into my pre-scheduled meeting.  I have tried to pre-schedule meetings from my iPad, but still not every participant can join using the meeting ID or passcode. When I compare the Zoom settings on my M1 Mac and iPad they are not the same, though I only have one Zoom account.

I will try your suggestions to uninstall, but I need technical support for these issues. Every time I have sought technical support, I am sent to a pre-recorded Zoom Tutorial. I have patiently watched the tutorials, but am not getting the answers to my problems with Zoom.

Pro accounts don't get personalized help. I am suffering the same issue. It might be time for google meeting 

Jude,

I think the uninstall and re-install might be the right move but you need to do the install from the Zoom application menu, not by dragging the app to the trash.  Let me know happens.  I would be willing to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Ken