cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with second screen

Frie
Listener

Hi,

One of my colleagues has problems with zoomapp when she uses a second screen. The video's of all participants doubles on the two screens. But nothing else doubles. So it is something in zoom.

When she want to share something this is not possible.

We don't know how to fix this.

Can someone help us?

Thanks,

Frie

5 REPLIES 5

pieterbotes
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Frie 

Please see this article on how to turn on dual monitor support in the Zoom application:  Using Zoom desktop client with dual monitors – Zoom Support

If this doesn't help then please let me know if you are using Windows or Mac so we can further look at this.

Thanks.

Thanks!

Frie1
Listener

Thanks for the information Pieter! But this is not the solution for our problem.

The 'use dual monitoring' is not selected on her settings. Her settings are the same as mine and I don't have that problem.

We both use Windows.

pieterbotes

Hi @Frie1

I've tried to simulate this on my end but cannot seem to find anything that would explain this without additional information and some screenshots which we don't want to do on the community forum for privacy reasons.  If it is OK with you, I'm going to get a case opened with support to troubleshoot this further with you?

Thanks!

Frie1
Listener

That's ok! Thank you!

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Frie1 I'm so sorry for the delay on this! I have opened a support ticket for you so that our support agents can help. Please watch out for an email shortly.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?