cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I unblock a deleted contact?

vonaradeviya27
Listener

Please help me out...I blocked a friend because of an argument, and he deleted my contact. But we resolved the issue and tried sending each other requests but none of us received those requests  and its because of that problem. How do I unblock the deleted contact..?

5 REPLIES 5

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @vonaradeviya27.

See this Zoom Support article for information on managing the Blocked List:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360021146872-Managing-the-Blocked-List

Here’s the location for each user’s Block List:

Ray_Harwood_0-1678087412592.jpeg

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

It shows that we need to pay for zoom phone

and it isnt letting me view my blocked list

Yeahno_0-1685366992033.png

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @Yeahno

What is blocked that you need to view?

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

JABER2
Listener

i need help i blocked my cousin and then dealted him now er are fine but cant unblock him or add cause it dosent reach him

ali012
Listener

Once a contact is deleted, it cannot be directly unblocked as the deletion typically removes the contact entirely from your list. To restore or unblock a deleted contact, you'll need to recreate or re-add the contact as a new entry in your contacts list.

If the contact was removed from a messaging or social media platform, check if you have the option to re-add or send a new friend request to the person. Re-initiating contact through the platform's standard process is usually the way to reconnect with someone who was previously deleted or blocked.

Remember to respect the other person's preferences if they initially blocked or removed you. Reaching out again should be done considerately and only if the other party is willing to re-establish contact.