cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not display attached's photo/image in Zoom's chat

SOPHAL
Listener

I have problem when sent image/photo to my friend can not display image/photo that i attached, also when my friend sent me the photo/image it's can not display in my chat's account too. I try to uninstall and install again also update to the latest version but the problem still persist.

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @SOPHAL ,

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to check in. Are you still having this issue? If so, I want to help 🙂

The following steps should help get the old installation cleared, and get Zoom reinstalled and working for you.
Could you please run CleanZoom , and then restart your computer when it's finished?
Once done restarting please visit this link https://zoom.us/support/download this will automatically download the newest version for you. Install this version once downloaded.

Please note that this could be related to your network connection, network firewall settings, or web security gateway settings.

I hope this helps!

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank for your respond, i've tried followed your steps but seem not resolve the problem still persists.
I just notice that this problem occurred on the most of window7 of my colleagues's laptops  but i test my zoom's account on window8/10 is okay.
Should you have other idea or solution ? 

Best Regard

Sandra1437
Listener

It's a problem for me too. I can only see the pic of one person in the meeting (which is how I even discovered that one's pic could show in chat!) I've gone through all the steps and nothing changed.

Julia22
Listener

I have the same problem. I teach online and a couple of weeks ago my students and I were able to share pictures in the zoom chat. This week I suddenly cannot ! I send but they cannot see. They send but I cannot see. This is very very frustrating!😭

Łukasz
Listener

I have same problem, when I want to send the picture:

ukasz_0-1694533384044.png

when someone is sending picture to me:

ukasz_1-1694533412068.png

Łukasz
Listener

Ok, I have found solution.
To remove this issue is necessary to go zoom main directory: C:\Program Files\Zoom\bin
and change properties in zoom.exe file, it is necessary to set in Compatibility  "Run this program as an administrator"