cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Zoom Community--Introduce Yourself!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

Welcome to the Zoom Community! I’m Bri, and I’m one of the community moderators here at Zoom. We’re SUPER excited to have you here in this collaborative space! We would love to get to know our community members. Please reply below to introduce yourself! 👇🏽

I’ll go first 😎 💙

Favorite things to do: Writing, watching sports & going on late-night Taco Bell runs 🌮

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Two years! 🚀🚀

What’s your go-to virtual background? I love anything that showcases nice home decor and a view  🏙

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? A 10-year-old’s surprise birthday party 🎂

Let’s give our Zoom Community members a warm welcome!!! 👏🏽👏🏽

As a friendly reminder, if you haven’t already done so please review our Community Guidelines.

welcome gify.gif

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
259 REPLIES 259

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Welcome, @Wendpa! Right there with you on that -- GO CHIEFS! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Rine
Attendee

Hellow ,always i mentioned my self in my email,really  welcome zoom how so sweet,,❤️🤗

Rine
Attendee

Hi just call me airine mae ,am from Philippines,am so glad meet you here zoom introducing your self,how sweet to meet you guys.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Good to meet you @Rine 👋

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Nice to meet you too.

Nice to hear from you.👍

Miri1
Listener

Hi Bri,

I have been using Zoom in the U.S. for about 2 years. So, So good! If I go to Italy, can I host meetings I have scheduled ?

Thanks, Miri

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Miri1 ! You shouldn't have any issues. However, if you do, please feel free to post your question in our Meetings forum 😊

Also, just leaving this here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203806119-Restricted-countries-or-regions

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Thanks Bri- 

if anyone uses Zoom in Italy, can You share some tips? ( translated in Italian )
Se ci sia qualcuno dall'Italia  in questo sito e abbia suggerimenti da offrire ne sarei grata- grazie

Rine
Attendee

Hi bri

@Rine wrote:

Hi bri i ll been yousing zoom a month.

David25
Listener

My name is David from England. I live in Nottingham but was born in Newcastle upon Tyne.

I have been using Zoom to follow Workers Educational Association courses (Creative Writing, History, popular Science topics) and similar things on University of the Third Age. I am retired but previously worked in Social Work as well as about fifteen years in total on the railway.

I have found the U3A invaluable for not only learning resources but also social groups such as the walking groups and periodic meetings for drinks etc in this area. 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Welcome @David25 ! Thanks for sharing this. Also, I encourage you to visit our Education space in the community 😎

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Jhel33
Listener

Hi! Bri,

I am Adiel Ortega. It is pronounced as (ay-dee-yell) or A.D.L or Ariel but replace R with a D. or "Adiee" whichever. I prefer "ay-dee-yell" though ^-^

Favorite things to do: Study, talk to my friends, knit, go hiking, Go to the Library and use the Big White Board to study, I love music too. Learning Japanese and the piano on my spare time.

How long I've been using Zoom?  2 years ever since pandemic hits

Why did I join the community? Zoom is a good tool but I am little bit disappointed of it not being compatible with Mac computers, too much glitches. I want to sort this out and let the community know. Overall I love zoom. 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Welcome to the community, Adiel! That's a lovely name. So glad to have you here! 😍

Also, if you ever have any feedback you want to submit, please use this form to submit it. That way, we can get it in front of the appropriate team(s) here at Zoom 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team

fauna
Listener

hi

can i zoom ?

what do i do next?

What are you trying to do, Fauna? This is a post to introduce yourself to others in the Community. Welcome.

GSI, MCCT® Certified Trainer, RPR Certified, ABR®, PSA®, SFR®, RSPS®, C2EX®, AHWD

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @fauna ! I'd recommend checking out our Getting Started Guide 😊

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Ine3
Attendee

I am so glad too meet all the management here in zoom community intruduce yourself just bcoz have a attending there school in university like me.i have class every Saturday.

Android-Devs
Listener

AndroidDevs_0-1648175712749.png

Favorite things to do: Digital Marketing, Working as an Android Developer

AndroidDevs_1-1648175712752.png

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Three years! 

AndroidDevs_2-1648175712982.png

AndroidDevs_3-1648175713119.png

What’s your go-to virtual background? To be Honest I keep it original, because I love my  background lol!

AndroidDevs_4-1648175712753.png

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?    A Presentation of my very own app which was given on Zoom and guess what it was liked by almost everyone!

Hello Everyone, I am glad to join Zoom Community and will be happy to connect with others who have the same interest. 

My name is Mark. I work with a team of Professional developers who are always looking out for challenges.

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing, Mark. Welcome to the community 🎉

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Sarah-Gahtani
Listener

Hey There!  Excited to a part of this community, 

My Introduction ..

My Name is Sara,,

SarahGahtani_0-1648664829969.png

Favorite things to do: Writing, watching sports & blogging.

SarahGahtani_1-1648664829975.png

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Six Months! 

SarahGahtani_2-1648664829977.png

What’s your go-to virtual background? I prefer it original or blank.

SarahGahtani_4-1648664829980.png

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? Last year, I attended the Formula F1 Race on Zoom which was held for the first time in out country Saudi Arabia.

A very warm welcome Zoom Community members !!! 

SarahGahtani_6-1648664829983.png

SarahGahtani_7-1648664829984.png

The feeling is mutual @Sarah-Gahtani 😎 Welcome! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Sara!

What are some of your favorite things to do in or around London? I love to visit and was just there in March. I love the history, the energy, and the vibe. Finding hidden gems that aren't super touristy and crowded is always my mission!

Cheers!

YaBoiB

Hello All, 

My name is Brandon and I am a Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer at Zoom. 

Location: Originally from San Jose but currently reside in KCMO

Favorite things to do: Play basketball and referee football. Watch sports. 

How long I’ve been using Zoom? 3 years! 🚀🚀

What’s your go-to virtual background? I enjoy using Warmly virtual backgrounds with the Overlay. I think that it tells people that I am in a meeting with a little bit about me and what makes me tick. 

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?   I watched a fun concert one time on Zoom. It was amazing and I will never forget it. Made the pandemic a little less stressful that day. 

Thanks for having me Zoom Community. I look forward to assisting those that I can!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

We appreciate all you do @YaBoiB 👏👏

Bri
Zoom Community Team

S_K

Hi All!

I'm Sheila (aka: the other Sheila K). 😁  I've been working remotely since long before the pandemic. I'm an INFP/J (depends on the day) and prefer solitude with occasional social gatherings so this workstyle is perfect for me!

Favorite things to do: Photography, travel, journal, and make spreadsheets for everything! It's a problem. 

How long I’ve been using Zoom? A year and change perhaps. 

What’s your go-to virtual background? Lately, it's been a bookcase wall full of old leather bound books or any of my own photos. It's hard to find backdrops that make it look like you're actually sitting in a corner office with floor-to-ceiling windows and a fabulous view.

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? A party with virtual games. 

I look forward to many years at Zoom!

Cheers!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Lol I'm the same way! I love my solitude, but I also love socializing whenever I can. Glad to have you here 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Dingaling
Listener

Are there any live zoom meetings. Thank you

Hi @Dingaling ,

I would recommend checking out Zoom's Events and Webinars page to find live trainings and events. 

Thanks!

Alexis

Alexis
Zoom Community Team

hafidzaidi
Listener

Hey all I'm Hafi and I am so excited to meet you all! 

OIP.jpg

Favorite things to do: Hiking and Outdoor activities if not too sleepy 😛

How long I’ve been using Zoom? recently

What’s your go-to virtual background? project art-work im currently working with?

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?  A friends wedding!  

Thank you all, do hit👍 to welcome me onboard! 

Welcome!!! 😎👋

Bri
Zoom Community Team

RobertoSMolle
Listener

Hi, all.. my name is Roberto Santana Molle, and here is my detail..

Favorite things to do: Listening and playing music, learning new things.

How long I’ve been using Zoom? around three years! since the pandemic🚀🚀

What’s your go-to virtual background? anything that represents me 

​​What's the unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? Webinars in which I am the speaker🎂

It is just awesome to know you all.

Glad you are here @RobertoSMolle !

Bri
Zoom Community Team

fauna
Listener

Bobby in fl. A ma bell retiree. Like fishing. Catch and release only.  Still looking for live zoom going on. 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Welcome to the community @fauna 😎

Bri
Zoom Community Team

RemnantEDU
Listener

I use ZOOM for a variety of teaching - adults, children, family connection, etc.

Favorite things to do:   Read, research, connect with new friends, teach, artsy stuff.

How long I’ve been using Zoom?  At least 5 years now?   I used it long before it was well known. 

What’s your go-to virtual background?  Varies based on my audience and type of ZOOM session I'm doing. 

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?  Today, one by Natalie Hudson .

Excited to have you here in the community @RemnantEDU !

We also have an entire space in the community dedicated to education if you'd like to check it out 👉 https://community.zoom.com/t5/Education/ct-p/education

Bri
Zoom Community Team