cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom device management

elcordero
Listener

I have an issue where under the device management, the device itself is showing "NOT connected to ZDM" . I do see the device under devices however on the DTEN screen it will flicker off and say  "not connected to PC". Do I have to reenroll the device?

1 REPLY 1

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @elcordero ,

Thank you for contacting the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue. 

It sounds like you are experiencing connectivity issues between your devices. There are a few different things that could be causing this issue. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that I would recommend:

1. Check the connection between your device and the computer. Make sure that the cable is securely plugged in, and try using a different cable if you have one available.

2. Check the connection between your device and the network. Make sure that the device is connected to a stable network, and try restarting your router or network hardware if you are experiencing connectivity issues.

3. Try reenrolling the device. If none of the above steps work, you may need to reenroll the device in order to get it connected to the network again.

I hope these steps help! If you are still experiencing issues after trying these troubleshooting steps, it would be best to submit a ticket to Zoom Support for further investigation. 

Thanks!