cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Room connection timeout

jasonperovich
Listener

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has experienced this, we have 5 zoom rooms and came in yesterday morning to all of them saying connection timeout. We have done a ton of troubleshooting and have even deleted and re added.

We even connected them to a hotspot to make sure it wasnt anything on our network causing this and the same issue.

Any help would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It did for us, the issue was on zooms end, it took them a few days of me constantly testing, etc. But they figured out it was something on their backend that wasn't updating

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Jason,

Sorry to hear you're having issues.  Can you detail more about the troubleshooting and testing you've already done so we're not asking you to do anything over again?

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

shaneatzoom

Hello there @jasonperovich, just wanted to follow up here and see if there's more we can do to get you up and running.  Please let me know!

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

McKenzie
Listener

Hi, 

Think i am seeing the same, did this get resolved,?

It did for us, the issue was on zooms end, it took them a few days of me constantly testing, etc. But they figured out it was something on their backend that wasn't updating

shaneatzoom

thanks for closing the loop Jason.  Glad you're up and running now after working with our support team.  Have a great day, and thanks for being a part of the community. 

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

rebeccahan
Listener

I experienced similar problem and still need help now. Whenever I attend to a meeting through my browser, it always says connection timeout. But there's no problem with the connection.

jashaunwoods
Listener

@jasonperovich wrote:

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has experienced this, we have 5 zoom rooms and came in yesterday morning to all of them saying connection timeout. We have done a ton of troubleshooting and have even deleted and re added.

We even connected them to a hotspot to make sure it wasnt anything on our network causing this and the same issue.

Any help would be great.

😀

DarkGon
Listener

I have this problem. My App and browser won't reach the site zoom.us. I tried another ISP and it works, but all over my network it keeps saying "Connection timed out"... a "Trace Route" test were made and in the 3rd jump, it says "gateway timeout" the 4th says a valid IP, but then when after the 11th jump just says "Gateway timeout"

How can i solve this issue?

TomC2
Listener

We have 9 rooms connected daily for testing and they have been timing out for the past year. The length of time varies anywhere from 16 minutes to one hour and the rooms that disconnect are not consistent. The browser never times out but the room systems connected through SIP do. These same rooms connected via SIP address for a point-to-point call and connected via MS Teams do not timeout. Any ideas?