cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Room Controls - Order of buttons on screen

neve
Participant

How do you control the order of room control buttons? I'd like to put more used buttons at the top. It looks like it may be ordered by adapter ID, but should probably be ordered by adapter name.

The order in which the "<adapter.id>.main_method=<method>" is defined in styles would be most flexible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

neve
Participant

I did a test, and they're not ordered by adapter id or name. In the screenshot, "Room Mics" is at the end, even if I change the id from "SoundStructure" to "DSP_SoundStructure". They're also not ordered by which comes first in styles.
Looks like the buttons appear in the order that they are defined in "adapters". This is fine, but should be documented.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

neve
Participant

I did a test, and they're not ordered by adapter id or name. In the screenshot, "Room Mics" is at the end, even if I change the id from "SoundStructure" to "DSP_SoundStructure". They're also not ordered by which comes first in styles.
Looks like the buttons appear in the order that they are defined in "adapters". This is fine, but should be documented.