cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Room Auto speaker Tracking Feature

VishalB
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi I am facing an issue in Zoom Room mode when connect to Poly Studio E70 or Yealink UVC86. Both Cameras stops working on auto speaker tracking feature mode and work in manual tracking or auto group framing mode only.  Please suggest the possible solution.

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @VishalB I saw you had a ticket opened with our internal Support team! It looks like there is no Zoom Room support for this functionality in the USB Camera API, yet. In the meantime, suggest submitting this feedback to https://zoom.us/feed 

Thanks!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

We need this function too. I asked for this feature on august 2022. Do you know if it will be implemented?

Thanks!

Mohammad3lham
Listener

I'm facing the same problem on UVC86 camera  ,I have an workaround that can help us until zoom or yealink active this feature 

on zoom portal make the Default Camera Control Mode auto framing and enable multi focus Add on to that  

on every meeting after join use the remote control of UVC camera press and hold on tracking mode button until the tracking mode name appear to you on the screen chose speaker tracking .

This worked for me as well! Thank you for your help! 

Lets hope that Zoom can now update the GUI or turn on this option in the future.